Providing excellent service for your critical facility system is and always will be our first priority. That is why, for over a quarter century, Signal Technologies has been available for its customers 24/7.
Today, we are writing to let you know about necessary changes to our service policies that will affect you. Due to increased demand for our services and the ever-changing complexity of the technologies we provide, beginning January 1, 2019, our 24/7 service will be coupled with preventative care and available only through our Annual Customer Support Agreement.
As the healthcare industry evolves and the needs of your facility change, it is more important than ever to provide preventative maintenance to your installed systems to ensure they are working optimally. It is equally important to be proactive in making corrective adjustments to your systems to help minimize the risk of emergency repairs or replacement.
Through our Customer Support Agreement, our team can maintain equipment that we have installed, as well as test and certify most equipment purchased from another vendor. In addition, certifications can be scheduled leading into your state survey window. In these critical 90-days, repairs can be made and new equipment installed to ensure your facility is ready when the inspection takes place.
When emergencies do occur and require time on site, our Customer Support Agreement allows us to ensure someone is available to diagnose your problem.
- Your Annual Support Agreement always includes:
- 24/7 – phone support to diagnose problems anytime they occur.
- Priority – placement in the service request log ahead of all non-agreement customers.
- System Certifications – to know every device is working prior to state inspection.
- Training – so staff can effectively use each system to its full potential.
- Options – additional training, built in service, and spare parts are a few ways to customize.
We hope you will agree that the proactive measures in this plan are essential in ensuring problems don’t occur at the worst times. Please call us toll-free at 800.538.7349, to discuss enrolling in the Customer Support Agreement that meets your company’s individual needs.