You’ve invested in a state-of-the-art electronic security, nurse call or access control system The system is powerful and reliable, so you feel good about its ability to protect your people, assets and information.
But what happens when it fails? Without proper testing, inspection and maintenance, your security system may not be operating at peak performance. Can you afford to take that chance?
Make sure your system is up and running to provide protection all hours of the day or night with Signal Technologies’ Certification Program, the ultimate in service and protection. Our proactive approach to system support can result in reduced after-hour maintenance calls and expense.
Knowing that attention to detail is critical to the long-term success of any system, our program is available even if your system was purchased and installed by another vendor.
- Services included in the Signal Technologies Certification Program:
- Annual certification on your entire system(s)
- Every device within the system tested to ensure proper functionality
- Inventory of non-working devices – repairs made only with your authorization
- Suggested inventory list of spare parts
- Opportunity for training for your maintenance staff
- Letter of certification detailing the certification process and devices replaced. You may provide this letter to a state inspector as proof your system was inspected by a certified distributor.
We tailor our annual program to meet your individual needs, provide a pre-determined flat fee and only charge for replacement parts if you authorize. We even reduce the cost of certification if your in-house maintenance technician assists in the process; this gives your staff training in the system’s day-to-day operations and eliminates the need for us to bring an additional certified technician.
Signal Technologies is an industry leader in technologies that improve security and communications at facilities like yours. Every solution we provide is tailored to ensure the best outcome and installations are handled efficiently, accurately and with minimum disturbance to your facility.