10) Can we still use our old wireless pendants with a new system?
Often we can integrate old pendants and pulls with new systems. By integrating your old equipment, you will be able to save money and protect your initial investment for a longer period of time.
9) How do we change the code in our Secure Care panel?
If you have programming questions, but don’t feel comfortable changing the code, then please give us a call. 1-800-538-7349
The programming string to change your primary code is as follows: *SecondaryCode*9876543210#NewCode#
8) Can I get a report to show me when an alert started and stopped?
We can add reporting to most systems on the market. These reports can be basic to very advanced with metrics that help you prevent problems before they occur.
7) How do we program a door to unlock and lock at a set time?
This type of programming will depend on the system that you have. Please give us a call to help you with this programming. 1-800-538-7349
6) What are some of the services that Signal Technologies can provide?
We service and install nurse call systems, wandering resident protection, access control, electronic door hardware, real-time locating solutions, and integration to these different systems.
5) Can you tell us who canceled an alert?
Using locating solutions we can tell you which staff entered and left patient care areas, when they canceled or started an alarm, and how long they were in the patient care area.
4) Can we access the system remotely?
Remote access is available for most systems that have computer integration.
3) Can we send alerts to a smartphone or pager?
We can integrate messaging to most systems, which will allow you to receive notifications in many different scenarios.
2) Will you help us with our old nurse call system?
We will do our best to help you service your older systems. Even if parts are not available, we may be able to keep you going for a while. Also, we can supply yearly recertification for life safety that verify your system is meeting requirements.
1) None of our doors is locking. What is going on?
There are a few main issues that may cause all of your door locks to disengage. First, check to make sure that the master kill switch is not in the unlocked position. Second, if your fire alarm is in any trouble/alarm mode, then this will cause the doors to be unlocked. Third, the power supply for those locks may have blown a fuse. If you are still having trouble, then please call us to help you through more specific situations. 1-800-538-7349